music2share

Creed - Rarities




















Track List:
01 - With arms wide open (Acoustic Version)
02 - What's this life for (Acoustic Version)
03 - My own prison (Acoustic Version)
04 - Torn (Live at the House of Blues 1999)
05 - Creed feat. Robbie Krieger - Roadhouse Blues (Live at Woodstock '99)
06 - Riders on the storm (Doors Tribute CD 'Stoned Immaculate')
07 - To whom it may concern (O.S.T. The Scorpion King)
08 - Is this the end (O.S.T. Scream 3)
09 - I'm eighteen (O.S.T. The Faculty)
10 - With arms wide open (Strings Version [previously unreleased])
11 - The Doors feat. Scott Stapp - Light my fire (Live for VH-I Storytellers, Hollywood 2000)
12 - The Doors feat. Scott Stapp - Roadhouse blues (Live for VH-I Storytellers, Hollywood 2000)
13 - The Doors feat. Scott Stapp - Riders on the storm (Live for VH-I Storytellers, Hollywood 2000)
14 - Unforgiven (Live at the Bronce Bowl, Dallas, 1998)



Download from 4Shared

No comments: