music2share

VA - Heartbeat Lovesongs (2007)





















Track List:
1. God Only Knows - Beach Boys
2. First Cut Is The Deepest - Cat Stevens
3. Go Now - Moody Blues
4. Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings - Tom Jones
5. I'm Into Something Good - Hermans Hermits
6. You're Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
7. Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
8. For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
9. You've Made Me So Very Happy - Blood, Sweat & Tears
10. I Close My Eyes - Dusty Springfield
11. I Want You - Bob Dylan
12. Turn Turn Turn (To Everything There Is In A Season) - The Byrds
13. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - Righteous Brothers
14. The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine - Walker Brothers
15. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison
16. Reach Out I'll Be There - The Four Tops
17. Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
18. I'll Be There - Jackson Five
19. Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
20. Sitting In The Park - Georgie Fame
21. Crazy - Patsy Cline
22. A Groovy Kind Of Love - The Mindbenders
23. Whiter Shade Of Pale
24. (If Paradise Is) Half As Nice - Amen Corner
25. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
26. Let It Be - Joe Cocker
27. Monday Monday - Mamas & Papas
28. Tell Laura I Love Her - Ricky Valance
29. A World Without Love - Peter Gordon
30. Daydream Believer - Monkees
31. Raindrops Keeps Falling On My Head - BJ Thomas
32. Take Good Care Of My Baby - Bobby Vee
33. You're My World - Cilla Black
34. Where Did Our Love Go - Supremes
35. My Girls - Temptations
36. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
37. Anyone Who Had A Heart - Dionne Warwick
38. In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
39. My Love - Petula Clark
40. Sealed With A Kiss - Brian Hyland
41. (When Your Hearts On Fire) Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters
42. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted - Jimmy Ruffin
43. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Shirelles
44. Cathy's Clown - Everly Brothers
45. Spanish Eyes - Engelbert
46. Love Is All Around - The Troggs
47. My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli
48. Sweets For My Sweet - Searchers
49. Heartbeat - Buddy Holly


Part1 - Download from Rapidshare
or
Part2 - Download from Rapidshare

No comments: