music2share

Gabrielle - Dreams Can Come True: Greatest Hits Vol. I




















Track List:
1. "Dreams"
2. "Going Nowhere"
3. "I Wish"
4. "Because of You"
5. "Give Me a Little More Time"
6. "Forget About the World"
7. "If You Ever" (with East 17)
8. "If You Really Cared"
9. "Walk on By"
10. "Sunshine"
11. "Rise"
12. "When a Woman"
13. "Should I Stay"
14. "Out of Reach"
15. "Don't Need the Sun to Shine (to Make Me Smile)"
16. "If I Walked Away


*Note: I have ripped this album from its original .m4a format but Track #3 seems to have an error upon convertion to .mp3 format. Although, I have checked the Track #3 in .m4a format and it seems to a-okay. Nevertheless I tried re-ripping the same track all over again but to no avail. I will just try to find a decent copy of this track and post the same in the future. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

-YellowChevy

in .mp3 format (lacking Track #3)
Part1 - Download from 4Shared
Part2 - Download from 4Shared
OR
in original .m4a format (complete tracks)
Part1 - Download from 4Shared
Part2 - Download from 4Shared

No comments: